A. Admission Procedure
- Admission process begins for every Academic Session (Play to Class XII) from 15th January, every year.
- Streams Available in Class XI: Science (PCM, PCB) & Commerce.
- If you wish to proceed for the admission, collect the prospectus from school office in the month of January: fill in the application form and submit the same to the Admission in charge, along with the following:
- One coloured passport size photograph each of mother and father.
- Two colorued passport size photographs of the child.
- Photocopy of the child's Birth Certificate.
- Original Transfer Certificate/School leaving certificate duly attested (Countersigned in case of interstate).
- Photocopy of original mark sheet of last exam passed.
- Parents Transfer order/Shifting proof in case of Direct Admission (X & XII).
- Registration card/LOC page (in case of Direct Admission - X & XII).
- Affidavit regarding shifting proof.
- Admission will be confirmed on receipt of first installment of the fee for the months April-June every year.
B. Admission Criteria
- Age Eligibility:
The parents willing to seek admission of their ward must ensure that their child fulfils the age eligibility criteria as follows on 31st March:
- Written Test:
While collecting prospectus, parents would be given a tentative date for written test/interactive session of their ward. A common date would be fixed for written test and they would be made aware about the status of their child whether qualified or not.